We follow Region Stockholm’s recommendations to prevent the spread of covid-19. If you have a fever, cough, runny nose or sore throat, stay home and reschedule your appointment. Only one guardian may accompany the child during the visit, unless otherwise agreed. We ask that siblings stay home.
The set time for the visit is usually 20-25 minutes, unless otherwise stated.
In order for you to get the most out of you visit, please prepare by thinking over the following:
• Do you need an interpreter? If so, please contact us immediately through 1177.se or by calling 08-46007640
• What is most important for you to discuss with your doctor or nurse?
• Do you need any new prescriptions or aids?
• Do you need a certificate of some kind?
• If you want to prepare your child for the visit, there are informative slideshows here
During your visit
• Please arrive ten minutes prior yo your appointment.
• Take a number and wait for your turn. A nurse will welcome you and your child, and, if necessary, measure your child’s height and weight.
The visit is free of charge for patients under the age of 18. If you don’t show up for your appointment or cancel less than 24 hours before the appointment, you will be charged SEK 400.
Reminder by SMS
We use SMS to send out reminderss for our booked visits. If you do not wish to receive reminders by SMS, please let us know by phone or via 1177 e-services.
National Quality Registries
We participate in Swedish National Quality Registries for asthma and allergy (Nationella Luftvägsregistret), and obesity (BORIS). The purpose of these registries is to improve health care. Please let us know if you do not want us to register your child’s patient information in these registries.